- January 23rd, 2018: Dr. Matthias Schymura, "Some remarks on the reverse isodiametric problem", 14:00 G05-312
- January 16th, 2018: Josué Tonelli Cueto, "Computing the homology of semialgebraic sets", 14:00 G05-312
- December 8th-9th, 2017:
- October 27th, 2017: Dr. Thimo de Wolff, "A New Approach to Nonnegativity and Polynomial Optimization", 11:00 G02-215
- October 24th, 2017: Prof. Dr. Christoph Helmberg, "Bundle Methods - A Flexible Tool in Convex Relaxation and Optimization", 17:00 Festung Mark
- October 19th, 2017: Dr. Lukas Failer, "Optimal Control of Time-Dependent Nonlinear Fluid-Structure Interaction", 15:15 G03-020
- October 19th, 2017: Prof. Dr. Laura Maria Sangalli, "Functional Data Analysis, Spatial Data Analysis and Partial Differential Equations: a fruitful union" 13:15 G03-214
- September 21st, 2017: Prof. Dr. Michele Conforti will give a talk about „Balas formulation for the union of polytopes is optimal“ (when: 10:00, where: building 3, room 209).
- November 16th-23th, 2017: Women of Mathematics - workshop and exhibition
- September 1st: Emily Speakman starts working within the RTG
- Workshop Algebra meets Numerics: Condition and Complexity, November 6th-7th, 2017 at TU Berlin
- Have a look at the new FMA promotion pageflow.
- There are open PhD positions within MathCoRe.
- June 26th-July 7th, 2017: Compact Course Optimization by G. Averkov and S. Sager
- June 21st, 2017: Our weekly seminar starts early at 12am!
- June 6th, 2017: Succesful Kick Off with Bernd Sturmfels and Vince Ebert
Last Modification: 2018-01-12 - Contact Person: Sebastian Sager - Impressum