- June 5th, 2018: Prof. Dr. Marc Pfetsch, "Global Optimization of ODE Constrained Network Problems on the Example of Gas Transport", 17:00 Lukasklause
- April 17th, 2018: Nidhi Kaihnsa, MPI Leipzig, "Attainable Regions of Bio-Chemical Reactions", 14:00 G03-214
- April 6th, 2018: Dr. Diego Cifuentes, MIT, "Polynomial systems: Graphical structure, Geometry, and Applications", 09:15 G02-215
- March 12th - 23rd, 2018: Summer-School Numerical Simulations with the Finite Element Method
- May 23rd-25th, 2018: Annual Colloquium
- February 2nd, 2018: The DFG approved the proposal for the two additional PIs Prof. Dr. Alexandra Carpentier and Prof. Dr. Thomas Richter for the RTG. Furthermore we were granted two new positions for PhD fellows.
- January 23rd, 2018: Dr. Matthias Schymura, "Some remarks on the reverse isodiametric problem", 14:00 G05-312
- January 16th, 2018: Josué Tonelli Cueto, "Computing the homology of semialgebraic sets", 14:00 G05-312
- December 8th-9th, 2017:
- November 16th-23th, 2017: Women of Mathematics - workshop and exhibition
- October 27th, 2017: Dr. Thimo de Wolff, "A New Approach to Nonnegativity and Polynomial Optimization", 11:00 G02-215
- October 24th, 2017: Prof. Dr. Christoph Helmberg, "Bundle Methods - A Flexible Tool in Convex Relaxation and Optimization", 17:00 Festung Mark
- October 19th, 2017: Dr. Lukas Failer, "Optimal Control of Time-Dependent Nonlinear Fluid-Structure Interaction", 15:15 G03-020
- October 19th, 2017: Prof. Dr. Laura Maria Sangalli, "Functional Data Analysis, Spatial Data Analysis and Partial Differential Equations: a fruitful union" 13:15 G03-214
- September 21st, 2017: Prof. Dr. Michele Conforti will give a talk about „Balas formulation for the union of polytopes is optimal“ (when: 10:00, where: building 3, room 209).
- September 1st: Emily Speakman starts working within the RTG
- November 6th-7th, 2017: Workshop Algebra meets Numerics: Condition and Complexity at TU Berlin
- Have a look at the new FMA promotion pageflow.
- There are open PhD positions within MathCoRe.
- June 26th-July 7th, 2017: Compact Course Optimization by G. Averkov and S. Sager
- June 21st, 2017: Our weekly seminar starts early at 12am!
- June 6th, 2017: Succesful Kick Off with Bernd Sturmfels and Vince Ebert
Last Modification: 2018-04-20 - Contact Person: Sebastian Sager - Impressum